|Name of MBA College||MIT World Peace University Pune|
|Name of organisation running the institute||MIT Group of Institutions|
|Name of Director||Group Captain D.P. Apte (Retd)|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Course||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
- General Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- Operation Management
- International Business
- Banking & Financial Services
- Telecom Management
- Construction & Project Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
|Teachings||Theroy + Practical|
MIT WPU Pune Fees Structure 2020- 22 for 2 years
|First Year Tuition Fees||Rs.3,65,000/-|
|Second Year Tuition Fees||Rs.3,85,000/-|
|The Total Fees MIT WPU Pune Fees Structure||Rs.7,50,000/-|
|Wi Fi enabled campus||YES|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||YES|
|MIT WPU Pune Admission 2020 Eligibilty Criteria||Bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30,of the same year. All AICTE programme require a test score and 50% in graduation.|
- Previous academic performance +
- Entrance Exam Score +
- Writing Ability Test +
- Personal Interview.
MIT WPU Pune Avergae Package
|Number of Companies Visited||700+|
|Highest CTC (In LPA)-ONGC||19.06|
|MIT WPU Pune Avergae Package CTC (In LPA)||184.28|
|No. of Students Placed|| 1500+|
|GD/PI Centres||Agra , Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Durgapur,Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior ,Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur,Jabalpur, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata,Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Varanasi, Harihar|
|MIT World Peace University Ranking|
- Ranked MITSOB at – 39th in 2012 , Top 50 Bschool in 2013 and 9th place in 2015 among outstanding B-Schools of Excellence in India by CSR – GHRDC B – Schools survey.
- Consistently ‘A++’ category by Business India survey 2013-2014.
- Ranked 95 out of 100(overall) and placed 27 in region wise in the list of Ipsos Best B-Schools by Business World 2013.
- Positioned in ‘Excellent’ category among B-school across India & ranked 25th in placements in ‘National Average Salary Category’ by Go Getter (Go Air) B-School Placement Survey 2013.
- Top 50 colleges for placement performance by Business Today 2013.
|Placements (Major Recruiters)|
- Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
- Asian Paints
- Cairn India
- Deloitte Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
- EQ Technologies
- Eaton Technologies Ltd.
- Force Motors Ltd.
- HDFC Bank
- John Deere (I) Ltd.
- ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- ZS Associates